January 2013 Newsletter
|Discovering the Genius that lies within you
Then I discovered Human Design! The Human Design System, a new synthesis of ancient wisdom and modern sciences, can help you understand the beauty and the power of just who you really are. Ultimately, you will discover the genius that lies within you.
Human Design is a relatively new system of personality analysis that combines elements of Eastern and Western Astrology, the Chinese I’Ching, the Kabbalah (Tree of Life), the Hindu Chakra system and modern quantum physics. Your personal Human Design chart, calculated from your birth data, gives you very specific knowledge about your personality traits, your health, your personal psychology, your talents, your wisdom and your vulnerabilities.
WHERE DOES HUMAN DESIGN COME FROM?
In 1987, a unique astronomical event moved the earth with its drama and beauty. For the first time in hundreds of years on Earth, many of us witnessed the death of a star, known as Supernova 1987A. At the same time that astronomers at all the major observatories of the world were marveling at this magical event through telescopes, on the island of Ibiza, Spain, Ra Uru Hu was having a mystical experience. During an eight-day period he says he was instructed by a “voice” to write down the information that forms the basis of the Human Design chart and to spread the information to others.
After two years of studying the information he had recorded during Supernova 1987A, Ra named the information “The Human Design System” and he began teaching the system and interpreting charts for others. For the next 16 years, Ra traveled and shared the Human Design System with the world, bringing his unique teachings to the United States over a number of years, and for the last time in March of 2003. Ra passed away in March of 2011.
SCIENTIFIC VALIDATION FOR THE HUMAN DESIGN SYSTEM
The Human Design System has gained tremendous momentum in the United States in the last few years and will continue to grow in recognition as more people discover its usefulness for everyday decision-making.
- Hello there! It’s been a while…Hello there! It’s been a while… Now that ALL the “New Year’s” (January 1, Lunar, Gaelic, and the Human Design New Year on January 21) have brought us squarely into 2021, and we’ve had a chance to exhale (aahhh?) and integrate some of the tumult of 2020, where do we go from here? What are... […]
- June 25, 2020: Chaos to Calm and beyondJune 25, 2020: Chaos to Calm and beyond In such challenging times, it’s not easy to know what to say. I’m no prophet or guru or therapist. I’m just living my life as you are: marveling at the changes we’ve seen since the start of 2020, wondering how things will turn out, and... […]
- April 27, 2020: A few new paradigms in our “new normal”Hello! I hope that you and your family are doing well, staying healthy and grounded, and doing whatever you can to adapt and even thrive during this time. After doing so much research and observation over the past month, fully hunkered down amid a lot of thinking and wondering, I wanted to share some things... […]
- March 16, 2020: Staying Healthy and GroundedThere’s a lot of information out there and a lot of mis-information as well. As you might expect, I’ve been researching a lot over the past week to pull the fact from the fiction. I’ve found a few things I think help to tell the story, and thought you might like to see them, too.... […]
- Feb. 18, 2020: We are made of stars – just as Ra saidWhat if we really are all connected? I know I often say that – but you may not believe me. It’s what we say in Human Design. We’re all connected – different life purpose, different energy, different life paths. But we’re all here to make a difference, all floating as a drop in the same... […]
- February 2021
- June 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- November 2019
- September 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- August 2017
- August 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- August 2014
- December 2013
- Hello there! It’s been a while… February 24, 2021
- June 25, 2020: Chaos to Calm and beyond June 25, 2020
- April 27, 2020: A few new paradigms in our “new normal” April 27, 2020
- March 16, 2020: Staying Healthy and Grounded March 16, 2020