Hello! I hope that you and your family are doing well, staying healthy and grounded, and doing whatever you can to adapt and even thrive during this time. After doing so much research and observation over the past month, fully…Read More
What if we really are all connected? I know I often say that – but you may not believe me. It’s what we say in Human Design. We’re all connected – different life purpose, different energy, different life paths. But…Read More
With all the changes we’re seeing, with all the fighting, mass shootings, divergent political views, and major corporations in lawsuits over negligence, pollution, fraud and corruption, the world has seemed a dismal place for a while. And we wonder: how…Read More
- Comment on June 25, 2020: Chaos to Calm and beyond by SheloraThank you for these thoughtful, inspiring words, Baeth. They ring true for me. These tumultuous times are ripe with possibility. Indeed, just days after completing your “Team on Purpose” course, the opportunity to have my story published as a chapter in an anthology of women’s stories of transformation. My Sacral Authority said a huge “YES!” […]
- Comment on Feb. 18, 2020: We are made of stars – just as Ra said by Sean GorgoneYes WE=Mc^3
- Comment on May 2018: The Royal Wedding couple by RanierHi Karen, It does seem 100% like a sunny side up reading. They have now broken up with the Royal Family and more drama is to come as their brand gets blocked by the Monarchy. A fair response to the couple’s abdication if responsibilities. “You can’t abdicate responsibility and still keep the royal name to […]
- Comment on January 2013 Newsletter by Annaka JohnsonI would love to read some of the scientific articles Dr. Eleanor Haspel-Portner and her husband have produced. I am a doctoral student and am looking to see where the field of organizational psychology is to go next.
- Comment on May 2018: The Royal Wedding couple by karenIn reply to Ananda. hi Ananda -- thanks for your note. 7 and 2 isn't bad; in my training and experience, the optimal configuration is 8-1, so yes, maybe a little work to do, but not much. As far as the profiles go, it's always nice to have one of the numbers in common - […]