Decisions, decisions…yes, no or maybe?? In Human Design, one of the biggest differentiating factors from other personality tools is that it tells you how to make decisions. We call that your specific decision-making Strategy. It works for you –…Read More
Are you being the Authentic YOU?? Are you? It could be a simple “yes” or “no” answer, but for many of us, the reality is usually “Huh? What does that even mean?” We don’t – at least I don’t…Read More
Jordan Spieth, Pro Golfer and now the current British Open champion Born: July 27, 1993 in Dallas, TX (time unknown, so I’m using 4pm) Emotional Generator What a weekend Jordan Spieth had — again! At the British Open two…Read More
- Comment on June 25, 2020: Chaos to Calm and beyond by SheloraThank you for these thoughtful, inspiring words, Baeth. They ring true for me. These tumultuous times are ripe with possibility. Indeed, just days after completing your “Team on Purpose” course, the opportunity to have my story published as a chapter in an anthology of women’s stories of transformation. My Sacral Authority said a huge “YES!” […]
- Comment on Feb. 18, 2020: We are made of stars – just as Ra said by Sean GorgoneYes WE=Mc^3
- Comment on May 2018: The Royal Wedding couple by RanierHi Karen, It does seem 100% like a sunny side up reading. They have now broken up with the Royal Family and more drama is to come as their brand gets blocked by the Monarchy. A fair response to the couple’s abdication if responsibilities. “You can’t abdicate responsibility and still keep the royal name to […]
- Comment on January 2013 Newsletter by Annaka JohnsonI would love to read some of the scientific articles Dr. Eleanor Haspel-Portner and her husband have produced. I am a doctoral student and am looking to see where the field of organizational psychology is to go next.
- Comment on May 2018: The Royal Wedding couple by karenIn reply to Ananda. hi Ananda -- thanks for your note. 7 and 2 isn't bad; in my training and experience, the optimal configuration is 8-1, so yes, maybe a little work to do, but not much. As far as the profiles go, it's always nice to have one of the numbers in common - […]