There’s a lot of information out there and a lot of mis-information as well. As you might expect, I’ve been researching a lot over the past week to pull the fact from the fiction. I’ve found a few things I think help to tell the story, and thought you might like to see them, too. Whether you’ve been busy or overwhelmed or not really paying attention yet, here are some items that help to tell the story of how and what this is and how we can keep ourselves in a place that isn’t fear – not certainty, of course, but feeling like we’ll be taken care of as this plays out over time.
This is what I intend for all of us: staying healthy and staying grounded.
Keeping healthy will likely look like: Staying home with family; working remotely; resting; recovering from burnout; taking up new hobbies and interests; walking in nature; appreciating the Spring, wherever you are.
Keeping ourselves grounded in peace rather than fear will look like: being empathetic, compassionate, and available for the needs of our family, neighbors and those with compromised immune systems, and keeping our safety in mind as we do that.
I’ve included a few factual and scientific articles/videos, and then a few of the more spiritual guides who are speaking on this topic. Please choose whichever of these resonate with you. They won’t all fit; choose the ones that do and leave the rest. Enjoy!
First, some factual articles and how to take care of yourself with lessons learned from other countries:
Medium article by Tomas Pueyo – Great article with loads of charts and graphs showing the spread of the virus from China to other countries, with solutions and suggestions for large and small business owners. Update Friday, March 13th (and ongoing updates) and has many translations available.
TED Talk – lots of history, facts and figures, but also lots of sober advice
Coronavirus is our future | Alanna Shaikh | TEDxSMU (Alanna Shaikh | TEDxSMU)
COVID-19 numbers tracked worldwide – Meet the 17-year-old behind the website tracking the coronavirus that is now a global resource
Spiritual places for grounding and meditation
Steve Rother at Espavo
Global Focused Light: Covid-19: Coronavirus – Live channel from the group about the Coronavirus and a guide through the best ways we can harmonize with it. (Channel begins around 20:30 minutes in). Also a meditation around minute 40. Recorded March 4th, 2020. Sounded very over-the-top just a week ago; sounding much more realistic now.
Her point of view is that the pandemic is all part of the evolution of our planet, purging of old ways of doing things, and a way for all the secrets and inequality to fall away and lead us to a more peaceful way of living. These PDFs are from her March newsletter (if you want the entire email, let me know and I’ll send it to you).
- Breathing God’s Pure Source Oxygen
- Decree to the Electrons
- Empowering our Planetary Grid of Transfiguring Divine Love
Quantum Alignment System with Karen Curry Parker – Friday 3/13 QAS Show on blog plus workbook. This is how Karen Curry Parker sees the epidemic through the eyes of Human Design. The changes we are experiencing are part of the evolution of our Human Design from being very power-based to much more community-based.
Marianne Williamson —
Daily Good – “Living Gratefully in the Time of Coronavirus”
Ten Percent Happier – meditations, podcasts and daily blogs as the Coronavirus Sanity Guide
And a final thought in the graphic “After all this is over, all that will really matter is how we treated each other” as well as a link to my favorite meditation to stay cool, calm and grateful through it all: “Everything is always working out for me” from Abraham-Hicks. Now more than ever! Stay safe!
- Hello there! It’s been a while…Hello there! It’s been a while… Now that ALL the “New Year’s” (January 1, Lunar, Gaelic, and the Human Design New Year on January 21) have brought us squarely into 2021, and we’ve had a chance to exhale (aahhh?) and integrate some of the tumult of 2020, where do we go from here? What are... […]
- June 25, 2020: Chaos to Calm and beyondJune 25, 2020: Chaos to Calm and beyond In such challenging times, it’s not easy to know what to say. I’m no prophet or guru or therapist. I’m just living my life as you are: marveling at the changes we’ve seen since the start of 2020, wondering how things will turn out, and... […]
- April 27, 2020: A few new paradigms in our “new normal”Hello! I hope that you and your family are doing well, staying healthy and grounded, and doing whatever you can to adapt and even thrive during this time. After doing so much research and observation over the past month, fully hunkered down amid a lot of thinking and wondering, I wanted to share some things... […]
- March 16, 2020: Staying Healthy and GroundedThere’s a lot of information out there and a lot of mis-information as well. As you might expect, I’ve been researching a lot over the past week to pull the fact from the fiction. I’ve found a few things I think help to tell the story, and thought you might like to see them, too.... […]
- Feb. 18, 2020: We are made of stars – just as Ra saidWhat if we really are all connected? I know I often say that – but you may not believe me. It’s what we say in Human Design. We’re all connected – different life purpose, different energy, different life paths. But we’re all here to make a difference, all floating as a drop in the same... […]
- February 2021
- June 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- November 2019
- September 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- August 2017
- August 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- August 2014
- December 2013
- Hello there! It’s been a while… February 24, 2021
- June 25, 2020: Chaos to Calm and beyond June 25, 2020
- April 27, 2020: A few new paradigms in our “new normal” April 27, 2020
- March 16, 2020: Staying Healthy and Grounded March 16, 2020